skip to main | skip to sidebar

A day in the life of... ME!!!

December 2, 2008

He's making a list... He's checking it twice!


Posted by emily at 12/02/2008  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About me

My name is Emma Grace. I am 6 years old. I am going to be a 1st grader. I have a little brother and a little sister. I love Polly Pockets. My favorite colors are purple and blue right now. My favorite animals are baby bears, baby tigers and baby monkeys.

my peeps

  • my family
  • boston and statton
  • colin and spency
  • riggin, wylie and tommy
  • tayson and maycie
  • kailey, alyssa and hudson
  • neve
  • maren
  • kelsie, hailey and wesley
  • britton
  • rowan and scout
  • ella, will and noah
  • brayden

Blog Archive

This makes me wanna dance!!