Emma - I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I'm excited to come out to see you all in April when your new baby comes. I love your blog. Hope you had a great Halloween! Sending tons of hugs and kisses. Love your music too. Say hello to Mags and Boo for me. Love Grandma EchoHawk
My name is Emma Grace. I am 6 years old. I am going to be a 1st grader. I have a little brother and a little sister. I love Polly Pockets. My favorite colors are purple and blue right now. My favorite animals are baby bears, baby tigers and baby monkeys.
4 comments:
Emma the excellent angel girl!!!! I love checking your blog!! I love you! Grammy
Hey...Emma Gracie Girl!!! Are you taking dance lessons this year? Let me know...call me sometime. I love you! Grammy
EMMA Gracie Girl>>>>>>YOU are the READING Machine!!! Great Job!!! I love you, Grammy
Emma - I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I'm excited to come out to see you all in April when your new baby comes. I love your blog. Hope you had a great Halloween!
Sending tons of hugs and kisses.
Love your music too.
Say hello to Mags and Boo for me.
Love
Grandma EchoHawk
Post a Comment