i am 7 years old! december 4, 2001 is the day i was born in orem, utah. i am now in 1st grade and i am a big sister to boo who is 5 years old and maggie who is 3 years old. i am going to be a big sister again in april! i am so excited to find out if this baby is a girl or a boy!!
happy happy birthday!!!!!!
emma,
i hope you have a wonderful birthday! we all love you SO much! we are so proud of you and all that you do! you are such a wonderful little girl and a fabulous big sister!
love, mom and dad
December 3, 2008
happy happy birthday to me!!!
Posted by emily at 12/03/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy Birthday Emma Gracey Girl!!! I wish I was there to give you a big hug and kiss!!! I love you!! Hope you had a GREAT day!!!! See you over Christmas!!!
Post a Comment