I am excited to show you all the things that I love to do! I hope you like to visit my blog!
June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am excited to show you all the things that I love to do! I hope you like to visit my blog!
Posted by emily at 6/17/2008
7 comments:
Emma - I love your new blog. I'm excited to see more pictures of my grandkids that I love SOOOO much.
Thanks for inviting me to visit you on your blog! The ladybugs are fun - except in your mouth!
I loved the talent show you performed for your dad. Thanks for sharing!
Love and Hugs
Grandma EchoHawk
Emma Gracie Girl!! What a fun bolg! I love seeing all the fun stuff you do!! The talent show was fabulous!! I can't wait to see you in a month!!! I love you. Grammy
Emma- I love your new blog, your pictures are great!! You are such a special little girl and I love being your Dad!! You bring great joy and happiness in my life!! I am so proud of you and the way treat your brother and sister, you teach them, you play with them and you take care of them. Thank you for being such a great daughter!!
Love your Dad
Wow Emma... you are the youngest person I know with their very own blog. I love it! I loved the ladybug pictures. How cute are you-
I love your blog. Did you pick all the colors and everything?
love you
ash
thankyou! I picked out the colors.
Hi Emma. I love yout blog. I think you are so much fun! Thanks for creating a blog.
Emma Gracie you are a crazy girl to have all those lady bugs on your face!!
I love you,
Antie Katie
Post a Comment